Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back to the Blog

Hey y'all!  Many of you may remember my blog from when Jax was little.  He often wrote to let you know of his many adventures and first time experiences.  Then, I got pregnant with Hoss and we moved and life got a little hectic for the last year or so.  You know, two open heart surgeries, esophagus surgery, and 9 gazillion Dr.'s appointments will keep a mama preoccupied.  

However, now that we have settled into our new normal, I think it's time to fire this baby back up!  Don't you?  Some of you are our old friends and family, and some of you have found your way here from Hoss' facebook group.  Whatever reason you're here, Welcome!!  This is the place for me to tell you how wonderful my boys are and the brilliant things they are doing now days.  I will still post all of Hoss' medical updates and any prayer requests on Hoss' Facebook group page for those of you who don't care to follow the blog, but if you want to know what fun things he's up to and see some pictures and the occasional video, this is the place!

I'm going to try to get some pictures uploaded tomorrow with an update of the summer's activities so sign up to be a follower of this blog and it will send you a notification anytime I post.  I think.  I'm still learning all of the in's and out's of blogging.  

So, Goodnight or as the boys sometimes sign off...TTFN (TaTa For Now - don't you know your Tigger quotes?)

No comments:

Post a Comment